While digital RMNs are experiencing explosive growth, most brick-and-mortar retailers with their own RMNs have a much larger in-store audience that isn't being reached. In fact, in-store audiences for 13 leading merchants are an average of 70% greater than their digital audiences.
In-store retail media is touted as retail media’s "next frontier." But is this fact or fantasy? If true, what does it look like now, and what does the future hold? Join this panel of retail media experts as they discuss the evolution of the physical store from old-school marketplace to a next-gen media channel.
- Stores as Media Channel – True or False
- ROAS – In-Store vs. Online.
- What is required for a successful in-store retail media network?
- Smart screens, liquid scalable content elements and real time dynamic store-driven messaging.
- The role of programmatic in the store.
- Proof of performance and closed loop analytics for the store.
- Learnings from past in-store retail media networks (like the Walmart Smart Network).
- Overcoming capex costs.
Andy Murray - bigQuest
Andrew Lipsman - Insider Intelligence
Chris Riegel - STRATACACHE